Are you a customer of ICICI Bank? Would you like to know ICICI Bank miss call balance enquiry number? If yes then you are at the right place to check them. In this article we are going to list a few methods using which you would be able to check your ICICI Bank account balance in a few seconds.
Banks have taken advantage of the rise in smartphones and internet access by providing faster and more efficient banking services for their customers.
Because of this, customers do not need to visit the bank in order to complete transactions. This has drastically reduced the workload of the bank and allowed them to focus more on other aspects of their business.
A variety of services, including bank SMS Banking, Whatsapp Banking, Telegram Banking, online banking, and internet banking, are now available to customers via their mobile phone numbers.
For example, customers can now conduct financial transactions such as transferring money, making payments, and checking bank balances through their phones, without having to go to the bank.
Fun Fact- With 2883 branches and 10021 ATMs across the country, ICICI Bank, or Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India, is the third largest bank in India. ICICI Bank has a network of 5,275 branches and 15,589 ATMs across India.
- 1 ICICI Bank Miss Call Balance Enquiry 2023
ICICI Bank Miss Call Balance Enquiry 2023
It is very easy to check your ICICI Bank balance, although many people are unaware of this feature. However, there is no need to worry. We will explain all the methods through which you can access your bank balance in a matter of seconds.
There are a couple of ways to check your ICICI Bank balance. Here are a few ways to do it. Simply select one of the methods and follow the instructions.
Available ways to check ICICI Bank balance
2- Through SMS
3- Through ICICI Bank’s missed call balance enquiry number
4- Through customer care
5- Through ATM
1- How can I check my ICICI Bank balance via SMS?
Rather then using the ICICI Bank miss call balance enquiry number you can check your balance by sending SMS. The steps given below can be used to check your bank balance by SMS. If you wish to do so, follow the instructions below:-
- The first thing you need to do is go to your message box.
- Send an SMS to the following number: 9215676766
- Kindly write a message in the format given below.
- Write IBAL <Space> Last 6 digit of your ICICI Bank account number and send it to the given mobile number from your registered mobile number.
- Then you will receive a message with your bank balance.
By using this method, you will be able to check your account balance.If you do not wish to use SMS, we have listed other methods below. Through these methods, you can check your ICICI Bank balance instantly in just a few seconds.
2- By Using Official ICICI Bank Netbanking Facility-
You can also check your ICICI Current account balance by using the ICICI bank netbanking facility.
- Customers who have registered for ICICI Bank’s internet banking services can access their ICICI Bank balance at any time by logging into the ICICI Bank web portal.
- To access ICICI Net Banking, the account holder will be required to provide a User ID and Password.
- ICICI account holders can view their ICICI balance on their net banking dashboard after successfully logging in.
- The user is able to check the balance of all their accounts at ICICI Bank.
- The user is also able to view past transactions, view the ICICI mini statement, as well as transfer funds through the ICICI net banking service.
- The balance of any account holder who is not registered for ICICI’s net banking service may be obtained by visiting the nearest branch of the bank.
You can download the ICICI Bank official app from here to check your balance.
3. ICICI Bank ATM –
By visiting the nearest ICICI Bank ATM or any other bank ATM, account holders of ICICI Bank can check their account balance instantly. After following the instructions below, account holders will receive information regarding their balance.
- You can visit the nearest ATM of ICICI Bank or any other bank
- Please enter your ICICI Bank ATM card
- The Balance Enquiry/Balance Check option can be selected
By selecting this option, you can easily view your account balance before making a withdrawal.
- Your ICICI Bank account balance will be displayed on the ATM machine’s screen. It is also possible to take a receipt along with an ICICI balance inquiry. Once you have checked your balance, you can choose to take a printed receipt for your records.
You can learn A to Z about Google Pay from here.
4- ICICI Bank Miss Call Balance Enquiry
You can check your ICICI Bank account balance by simply giving a miss call to a given number from your ICICI Bank registered mobile number. It’s a 24 hours facility and you can check your ICICI Bank balance both Saving and current account in just a few seconds.
Kindly follow the below steps-
- The first step is to call this number 9594612612 from your registered mobile phone.
- After one or two rings, the call will automatically be disconnected.
- Your mobile device will receive a message containing your bank balance information after some time.
By this method, you will be able to check the balance of ICICI Bank by giving a miss call. However, there are some drawbacks to this method as well. For example, if you have multiple bank accounts, you will have to remember which number to call for each account. Additionally, if you are not near your phone when you want to check your balance, you will not be able to do so.
How can I check my ICICI balance by calling the toll-free number?
In order to check your account balance, ICICI Bank provides a toll-free number. If you need to know your account balance, then you may call the toll free number provided by ICICI Bank.
The toll-free number for ICICI Bank is 1860 120 7777
Customers are required to call the toll-free number to obtain their bank balance information. Follow all the instructions ICICI Bank gives during the call.
In conclusion, the article provides various methods for ICICI Bank customers to check their account balance, including netbanking, SMS, missed call balance enquiry number, and customer care. The methods are easy to follow and can be done in a matter of seconds. This is a convenient feature for customers as it eliminates the need for them to visit the bank in order to complete transactions. The article also mentions that ICICI Bank is the third largest bank in India with a vast network of branches and ATMs. Overall, the article is informative and provides useful information for ICICI Bank customers.
Q1- What is the ICICI Bank miss call balance enquiry number?
Ans- The miss call balance enquiry number is 9215676766.
Q2- How can I check my ICICI Bank balance via SMS?
Ans- Send an SMS in the format “IBAL <Space> Last 6 digit of your ICICI Bank account number” to 9215676766.
Q3- How do I access ICICI Net Banking?
Ans- Provide a User ID and Password to access ICICI Bank’s internet banking services.
Q4- Can I check my ICICI Bank account balance at any ATM?
Ans- Yes, by visiting any ICICI Bank ATM or any other bank ATM, select the Balance Enquiry/Balance Check option.
Q5- Can I view past transactions on ICICI Net Banking?
Ans- Yes, ICICI Bank account holders can view past transactions, mini statement and transfer funds through the ICICI net banking service.