Are you looking to get SBI Balance check Toll Free Number? If yes, then you are at the right place, The State Bank of India is the biggest and oldest bank in India, so if it’s the biggest bank, it’s got to be the biggest customer. If you want to check SBI Bank Balance at home, you can do it easily.
It is essential to check your bank balance regularly to ensure there are no frauds or erroneous transactions, as well as to calculate your monthly expenses.
Checking your bank balance does not require you to visit the bank repeatedly. You can now easily perform this work using your mobile device from the comfort of your home.
SBI Balance Check Toll Free Number 2023
In this article, we will explain all the methods you can use to check your SBI Bank balance. This allows you to know your bank balance at any time. That too within a few minutes, so let’s examine these methods in more detail.
Fun Fact- SBI is the largest Indian bank, serving over 45 crore customers.
Through SMS, you can check the balance of your SBI bank account
You can check your SBI balance by sending SMS on given number in a specific format, Kindly follow the below steps to know that: –
- Checking the balance of a State Bank of India (SBI) account can be done by sending a SMS.
- To check the balance via SMS, you must send “IBAL” along with the last six digits of your bank account to 09223766666.
- You will receive a message with your account balance within a few minutes.
- The message must be sent from the same telephone number that is registered with your State Bank of India account.
- Keep in mind that the message should contain IBAL along with last six digit of your account number.
- Make sure the number you are using to send the sms is registered with your SBI account.
- sending IBAL and last six digit of your account number to 09223766666 will give you your account balance.
- This service is available to check the account balance for registered phone numbers.
- This method of checking account balance is convenient and quick.
- You can check your account balance anytime, anywhere by sending a SMS.
SBI Balance Check Toll Free Number 2023
The SBI balance check toll free number can be used from your registered mobile number to get the Balance details of your SBI account in a few seconds, Kindly follow the steps below in order to get your account balance through call: –
- Checking the balance of a State Bank of India (SBI) account can be done by giving a missed call on a specific number.
- The number to call for checking the balance is 09223766666
- Once the call is disconnected, the user will receive a message with the account balance within seconds.
- There are other ways to check the balance of SBI accounts for both savings and current accounts.
- You must have called the number from your registered mobile number only.
Using the ATM/ Debit card of your SBI account-
It is necessary to visit an ATM branch near you in order to check your SBI ATM balance. Once you have entered the ATM, swipe your card on the ATM machine. You will now need to enter your PIN number in order to check your balance. Select “Balance Enquiry” after this. You will then have access to all information related to the account.
Other then SBI, You can also check your ICICI Bank Account Balance.
Balance check using SMS Banking facility-
- You can get your SBI account balance by simply sending a message on this number- 09223488888, in this message format- REG<space>Account Number
- Make sure to send the message from your registered mobile number only.
- SBI netbanking is a popular method for account holders to check their account balance
- To use the service, visit the official SBI netbanking page by clicking- Here
- and login with your user id and password
- If the login credentials are correct, the account balance will be displayed on the dashboard
Using SBI Passbook
SBI also provides its customers with the Passbook facility. All details related to financial transactions have been recorded in this passbook by the bank. In order to check your account balance through your passbook, you must visit your bank branch. His account balance can only be found in the passbook entry.
Balance inquiry for SBI credit cards –
Credit card users can check their balance through SMS by sending a message to this number in the following format.
In conclusion, there are several ways to check the balance of an State Bank of India (SBI) account, including using SMS, giving a missed call, visiting an ATM, using net banking, and checking the passbook. Each method has its own set of instructions and requirements, such as making sure to use a registered mobile number or visiting a bank branch. You can use the SBI Balance check toll free number to get the details of your SBI account balance.
It is important to check your bank balance regularly to ensure there are no fraudulent or erroneous transactions and to calculate your monthly expenses. With these various options available, SBI customers can easily check their account balance at any time and from the comfort of their own home.